Wish upon a Christmas star with New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery’s sparkling Fool’s Gold romance!
To bridal boutique owner Madeline Krug, organizing a Christmas wedding sounds like a joy—until she finds out she’ll be working closely with the gorgeous brother of the bride, movie star Jonny Blaze. How will a small-town girl like her keep from falling for the world’s sexiest guy? Especially with mistletoe lurking around every corner!
Jonny came to Fool’s Gold looking for normal, not for love. Happily-ever-after only happens in the movies. Still, nothing about this quirky town is quite what he expected, and “ordinary” Madeline is the most extraordinary woman he’s ever met. Refreshingly honest, disarmingly sweet. Achingly beautiful.
Planning the perfect wedding leads to candlelit dinners and strolls through snow-covered streets. And Madeline finds Jonny in real life even more captivating than her celebrity crush. But will the action star be brave enough to risk his heart and step into the role of a lifetime?
1. No Purchase Necessary. Susan Mallery Inc family members and employees are not eligible to submit a Contest entry. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Submittal of entry constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. How to Enter. Complete the entry form at SusanMallery.com/MarryMe. A second method of entry may be offered during the contest terms at the sole discretion of Susan Mallery Inc. All entries become the property of Susan Mallery Inc. Alternate method of entry: If you can't see the entry form or can't get it to work, send an email to email@example.com before the contest deadline with the following items: 1) a statement agreeing to be added to Susan Mallery's mailing list if you're not already on it; 2) your complete name and mailing address in case you win.
3. Winning. Three hundred twenty (320) winners will be randomly selected to win a Marry Me at Christmas brass ornament. The winners' names will be announced on or around Sunday, November 19, 2017 on the Contest page at SusanMallery.com and possibly in a Facebook post at facebook.com/susanmallery. Entrants are advised to add the domain @susanmallery.com to their Safe Senders list in whatever email service provider they use. Prizes will be mailed to the address provided on the entry form. Susan Mallery Inc. is not responsible for incorrectly submitted addresses. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Liability. By participating in this Contest, you accept all risk and consequences of such entry and participation. Susan Mallery Inc is not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of any entrants. Should Susan Mallery Inc become aware that an entrant has engaged in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of these Official Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification.
6. Entire Agreement. These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to this Contest.